Sunday, March 27, 2016

Little Sister

Sunscreen suit
I don't know why I'm watching Jerry Maguire because I fucking hate this movie. Is Renee Zelwiger the most pathetic human in the world. Single moms number one priority is not to find a man they can fix, become enslaved to, and truly enjoy being treated like shit by. They are busy enough. I've watched ten minutes so far, and the only saving grace is that fucking adorable little boy. Little kids in glasses are top tier cutie pies. He resembles my little boogers, especially Kiki who ended up looking like she was born on a Wisconsin dairy farm, made of milk.
I have to slather her in  sunscreen if she doesn't wear her full body bathing suit because she would turn into a tomato after a day in the sun. With the weather heating up, we started swimming in the afternoon. Kiki was in the pool with a group of little girls. Maybe because two year old boys easily flip the uncontrollable beast switch, throwing a wrench in peaceful afternoon outings, I didn't see too many of them around. As Kiki swam amongst the little girls, I chased George up and down the side of the pool, in a fucking bathing suit, that turd. After he started venturing off toward the tennis courts at full speed, I had to give him the ultimatum, hang out at the pool or go to the childcare center. He decided to chill out, and we had a fun time.
Kiki could spend four hours floating in the water talking to herself, but George gets a bit bored, and
mixes it up by jumping off the stairs, or paddling all the way down to the deep end and screaming, "Help!" even though he doesn't need help, so I swim down and join him. For someone who is always running away from me, he doesn't really ever like me to be far from him.
Kiki was chatting with friends, and kept pointing to George and saying, "There's my sister." I think she felt left out amongst all the sister duo and trios, but I cleared it up for anyone who was confused,"Actually, he's your brother." George and I played on the shallow side of the pool, having a great time. I forgot how wonderful pool time is, we are going to have a very nice summer. I'm already bronzing up nice.
The pool is a great mom hot spot. I met a woman who gave me a pros and cons list for every elementary school in Sacramento. I'm looking forward to all the new families we meet. We can get overly emotional and desperate, "You complete me... for now."
I was about to change the channel when I noticed that Jerry Maguire took Renee to Paco's Tacos (the best restaurant in LA) for their date. I used to live around the corner from it, and could write a ten page love letter to their chilli relleno burrito. Yes, they put a chilli relleno in a burrito. Anyways, Rene put on a ball gown for the date because she is desperado, and then she fainted because he gave her kid a high-five or some shit. I never knew skinny blondes had it so hard in LA.
This movie is frustrating the fuck out of me because I hate Jerry and I hate Renee, but what an exceptional soundtrack. Aimee Man, too! Jeez. Aside from the music, I have to turn it off before I die of embarrassment, and I can't die without eating another burrito from Paco's Tacos, and fishing for more elementary school information from the moms at the pool, women who've got more important things to deal with than chasing around broken men who treat them like dog doo.
For example, I am going to sort all the plastic bags George took out from their boxes to line his bed with. I didn't notice he'd been working on this project until I put him to bed. He is such a busy body, an adorable little busy body, who keeps me a busy body.


No comments:

Post a Comment