Sunday, February 7, 2016

Real Housewives Say Cunt

Keep on moving, cunt
Last night I watched this week's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I was shredding chicken for my Buffalo chicken dip when Katherine put on her schoolmarm cap, and gave Erika a talking to on why she shouldn't say the word cunt. She kept saying, "You're too pretty to say such an ugly word. You're too pretty to say that awful word."
I said something like that to Kingsley once when she was crying after I wouldn't let her lick my deodorant stick. I think I said, "You're too pretty to cry like that."
After I said it, I felt stupid. It's one of those old school things moms say to reinforce submissiveness through flattery. She didn't fall for such a stupid tactic anyways, and screamed louder.

Today, while I was cleaning the house in preparation of Buffalo Chicken Dip Day, the kids played outside. The weather was perfect, and they sat on lawn chairs drinking juice in the sunshine.
I was finishing up the dishes and Kiki yelled, "Moooooom! G is saying, 'Fucking Bridges.'"
In my head I'm thinking, "The neighbors. The neighbors just heard my four year old say fuck."
I dried my hands on the towel and power walked outside, and said in a low voice, "Kiki, ignore George when he talks that way. He only does it for attention."
Then I looked over at George who was smiling, very happy with himself, and swinging his legs in delight. Then I made a phone call to the tutoring company I work for. I explained to them that I can't continue working for them unless they pay me more. They would not budge, and I sense they will likely be involved in future lawsuits because of how they won't be able to fulfill client needs based on undercutting tutors.
Basically, their business model focuses on front end. They charge the client a minimum of $65 an hour for a tutor, and they pay the tutor $20 an hour. The $45 dollars an hour paid to the tutoring company, is allocated to marketing and sales, and the company neglects customer retention and quality.
People who are looking for Statistics and math tutors are usually desperate because if your high school kid fails math, they won't get accepted to a four year university. I could tell the tutor representative I was talking to had her bitch breakfast flakes, and I was about five seconds from starting my period, so we were having a discussion that was no nonsense and efficient. She told me I'm already on the high end of their pay scale, and I can't be paid as much as I'm requesting, which was in no way outlandish, leaving the company with 50% of the fee. I had to give my two weeks notice. I don't see how their business model will be able to sustain the fact that I can reenact Jerry McGuire, and rattle my briefcase while shouting, "Whose coming with me?!" to kids who are finally starting to understand shit they usually cry through.

There are serious issues with public schools, and because of this I'm thinking I will have to pay to put my kids through a montessori education, and then send them to after school Hagwons like Kumon, to make sure they know their math. It's like paying for your kid to go to two private schools. Even if I have to tutor after work to pay for their secondary education, I won't go back to this company because they are cunts, big stinky cunts.

After eating my way through the Superbowl, I'm so fucking full, I could seriously explode. I ate four pieces of cake, a couple brownies, a pork sandwich, chili and like two pounds of Buffalo Chicken Dip. So I have to watch the new X-files in my chonies and moan to promote digestion. No one's going to lecture me on being too pretty to say cunt. As it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment