Sunday, May 24, 2015

Three Forever 21 Tank Tops

The tank tops are starting to get a bit small

Yesterday morning I was packing the kids for a night trip to Tahoe. My daughter told me, "Pack me three Forever 21 tank tops."
She started by using these tank tops as leisure wear and pajamas around the house. I'd tie the back, making a little dress. She can go through four a day because she puts on a new one with every drip of water or spill of food. She has taken over my collection, and because they only cost $1.50, I never feel like I am over indulging when I buy her one while we are at the mall.
She has even started to wear them under her school uniform, possibly for security reasons.
My packing plan was to be very efficient, and not to over pack, so I disregarded her request, and only packed one Forever 21 tank top.
Around 1 am, I shifted her over 6 inches in the bed to get a bit more space, and she barfed. Luckily it was mainly in her blankey. After I rushed her to the bathroom to clean her up, and came back to whip away the sheet and clean up the mess, she said, "I need another Forever 21 tank top."
I said, "Oh, Kingsley, I only brought you one. You have to wear the tie dye sun dress you had on during the day."
She put on the dress, and crawled back in bed.
Thirty minutes later, she barfed again, and after taking the same steps as before, I had to put her in my t-shirt I wore during the day.
When she rested her head on the pillow, we laid face to face, and I combed her hair back from her face. She whispered, "I feel better. Tomorrow I will be better."
I kissed her forehead, and thought next time, I am bringing her three Forever 21 tank tops.

Pajama tanks

No comments:

Post a Comment