Sunday, July 5, 2015

Monkeys Exploding Buttholes


I was watching Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix while surfing the web, and read an article on whether women are more attractive when they're ovulating. It was based on a study of female monkeys and how their buttholes explode when they're ovulating so male monkeys are drawn toward them because they want to fuck a baby into them. The idea for the study was propelled further based on findings of another man's study where female strippers make more tips the week after they started their period. I guess because women's buttonholes are usually under clothes, the scientists decided to study women's faces.

After reading the study I looked in the mirror and figured I must be ovulating because I was looking good.  Then I thought of the times I felt bloated and unattractive and how it might be cyclical, with when I'm not dropping an egg, and biologically unfuckable.
I know from a time of wanting to be impregnated that a woman does not ovulate until two weeks after her period starts. So perhaps the findings from the stripper study could be attributed to the huge spike in energy from the feelings of exuberance by having overcome the lethargy onset from the recently started flow.
The findings of this study showed the tinge in a woman's cheek becomes a brighter shade of pink, however the change is unseen to the human eye. The reasons why this study was published in a major newspaper is unknown to me since the findings were meaningless. I guess I will return to my show, and can have a meaningful laugh at something of substance rather than garbage in The Guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment