Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dream Job

Im willing to clean other people's toilets for this girl
I might be moving back to Los Angeles, and if this happens I am going to do a magic hat trick to get my daughter into a preschool since most applications were needed back in February. I am looking into German school for my daughter, and eventually son.
It is very uncommon to find schools where German is offered, and the only two I found are very competitive, I will probably need to give sexual favors.
There is a very high profile school in Sacramento called Country Day. I figured I could get a job there, then my kids would be able to attend a school where the annual tuition is $30,000. I am not a teacher, so I could do administrative work, fundraising or marketing, although, I think the best job for me at Country Day would be janitor.
If I could be a janitor at Country Day my kids would get a top education, and I'd get to spend my day doing relatively low stress work. I could listen to books and podcasts on my phone while I clean.
There would be a lot of pee and poop to deal with, especially in the little kids bathrooms, but the last 4 years of dealing with babies, has desensitized me to the disgustingness of body excretions.
Even if the janitor salary at Country Day is low, factor in the $60k a year for both my kids' tuition, and it would be like I was making over 100k, a pretty good gig.
Another added bonus, no sexual favors required. I need to get back to researching schools now.

No comments:

Post a Comment